The candidate for Project Engineer must have 4-10 years experience in civil engineering design.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 4-10 years relevant work experience
- Texas PE license, or ability to obtain within 6 months, required.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and work with little supervision
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of applicable codes and regulations
- Experience in water and wastewater engineering desired
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with a variety of computer packages including: AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Office
- Handling all aspects of preparing construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates for municipal engineering projects.
- Visiting project sites and meeting with clients as needed.
- Work in a team environment on complex municipal infrastructure projects, including: roads, safety paths, storm sewer, water main, sanitary sewer, recreation facilities, plan reviews and site development
- Managing multiple projects efficiently
- Developing cost estimates and project schedules
- Developing reports and studies
- Team and family oriented work environment
- Advancement opportunities
- Associates Program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Group term life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Employer sponsored continuing education
SPI is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees regardless of race, color, sex, marital status, religion, religious affiliation, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or age.
Please send resume to email@example.com